Why enrol for the Innovation Management programme?
Innovation can rapidly create or destroy a market – and make or break an organisation. What can you do to make sure your organisation is one of the success stories?
Our Innovation Management Programme is for senior leaders who want to use innovation to create and sustain a powerful competitive advantage. The course explores the essential skills and systems required to initiate and sustain innovation and how these practices influence innovation performance.
Participants will learn how to diagnose strengths and weaknesses in their own organisation in a supportive environment. You will learn what changes to recommend to support innovations in your products, processes or business model.
Who is this programme for?
This in-person programme is designed for business leaders and executives who drive innovation performance in their organisations. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of innovation at an industry, organisation and individual level. This course is for you if you want:
- Greater understanding of the strategic areas of innovation to focus on and how they are interdependant
- A clear, proven framework for diagnosing your innovation practices
- An evidenced-based approach underpinned by leading academic research
- To benchmark your current innovation approach against world-class innovation practices
- An opportunity to discuss innovation practices with a likeminded group of professionals from different industries
- To diagnose your organisation’s current innovation performance and recommend change in a compelling way
The programme is structured across three modules to allow you to study just one part or all three. The modules run consecutively so that you can choose to build up your competencies across all three parts over a five day period.
Module One: This one day programme looks at Diagnosing an Innovation Change Programme (Introducing the Diagnostic Framework)
Module Two: This two day programme supports you to Begin your Innovation Change Programme
Module Three: This two day programme provides you with the tools to Extend your Innovation Change Programme
- Managing Innovation Now
- Diagnosing an Innovation Change Programme
- Innovation Strategy
- Innovation Culture
- Innovation Sources and Challenges
- Innovation with External Stakeholders
- Structuring for Innovation
- Innovation Processes
- Managing Uncertainty & Failure
- Innovation Learning & Ambidexterity